Human Resources Consulting Services
Few factors are as important to the performance of the organization as measurement grounded in essential principles.
Our goal and why we work with small to mid-size companies is to merge HR Planning with the organization’s Strategic Goals. We will partner with the HR Team to improve HR decision-making focusing on aspects that create value and provide valid and systematic justification for human capital allocation and utilization.
Human Resources Plan
Formulated using the assumptions and objectives of the organization’s strategic business plans. Objectives and goals are established to foster success as well as flexibility. Gaps in HR processes are identified, measurable actions plans developed with solutions defined and an implementation scheduled developed.
- Employee Handbook
- Policies and Procedures
- Project Management
- HR Competencies
Compensation and Benefit Analysis and Design
Just as organizations must alter their thinking and become more flexible in recruiting and employment of top performers, it is just as critical to become more creative and flexible in the approach to total compensation. In evaluating your current compensation program, it is important to consider both components of a total compensation strategy, wages and benefits.
- Assessment of current programs
- Market Analysis – Competitive Programs
- Wage & Salary Administration Guidelines
- Job Analysis and Pay Design/Structures
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Assessment of Benefit Programs
- Annual Benefit Program Inservices
Talent Acquisition and Management
One of the main functions of an organization’s leaders is to positively affect the bottom-line through the effective utilization of its people. It follows that, in order to accomplish this objective, we must recruit, hire and retain the right people. Finding quality candidates to fill critical roles can be difficult and time-consuming for your HR Team. We are offer two valuable recruitment models: outsourced recruitment and contingent search/placement.
- Workforce Planning
- Succession Planning
- Retention Strategies
Provide a comprehensive assessment of HR’s infrastructure and employment practices to determine the level of compliance with federal and state laws and regulations. Based on the assessment we will develop a work plan to audit and mitigate non-compliant activities. Will assist the HR Team with required record keeping to include tracking and reporting obligations.
- Employment Practices
- Fair Labor Standards Act Reviews
- ACA Tracking and Reporting
- Benefit Administration – Plan Participant Audits
- HIPAA/Privacy Audits
- Form I-9 Audits
- ERISA Benefit Reporting
HR Consulting Services
Why We Partner
- To Link People, Performance, and Service
- To Align Performance Metrics to Strategic Priorities
- To Improve HR Decision-making, Focusing on Aspects that Create Value
What We Offer
- Human Resource Planning
- Compensation & Benefit Analysis & Design
- Talent Acquisition
How We Can Help
- Business acumen (structure, vision, values, strategies, financial and performance measures)
- Knowledge of key business disciplines, value-based and change management
- HR Strategic Thinking
- Lean Management and process management skills